Friday, August 03, 2007

Alexa Rose Steinberg, MFA Blog Contributor


Hi, I’m Alexa Rose Steinberg. I have my BA in English and College of Letters (European literature, philosophy and history) from Wesleyan University. Since graduating, I’ve worked on the internet team of a presidential campaign, at the DC bureau of Public Radio International, at two national magazines, and I spent a year in Mongolia on a Princeton-in-Asia fellowship working for an international NGO. All of these jobs were in communications; other than that, they were incredibly varied (hello, Mongolia). I also went to the Corcoran College of Art and Design for photography. Starting in September, I will study nonfiction at the University of New Hampshire. Until then, I’m in my pajamas at my parents’ house in Manhattan.

1 comment:

A daughter said...

Hi Alexa,
I'm considering applying to UNH's program in creative nonfiction for next year. I look forward to learning more about your experiences there. You certainly have led an interesting life thus far!