Saturday, April 01, 2006

Social Work and/or Writer?

No question here. Just a note from Awesome in Asheville. We appreciate him writing in.

I haven't read the book, but I think your blog is great! I wish I'd come across it sooner, like last fall when I was deciding between whether to apply to for my Masters in Social Work or an MFA in poetry. Well, I went for my MSW, partly because the MFA stuff seemed so mystifying, but also because of what you said, I can be a writer whatever I'm doing, and there might be more fuel for the fire doing counseling and working with people through another degree.

Maybe in 10 years though I will go back for an MFA. My best friend just got into Warren Wilson in poetry and, though I'm feeling a little jealous, I'm also proud (for her, of course, but also because I helped her edit a lot of her work!)

I also got into a great MSW program, and I think all the things I love about poems I will carry into the work I do as a therapist... people's inner lives, all the things about us we have to take a second look to understand.

Awesome in Asheville


شركة خدمات منزلية بالرياض said...

شركة ورق جدران بالرياض
شركة كسر رخام بالرياض

شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام

شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة شفط بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام

شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام

شركة خدمات منزلية بالرياض said...

شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالدمام
شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام
شركة تنظيف اثاث بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة جلي بلاط بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة تركيب حجر طبيعي بالرياض
شركة أعمال جبس بالرياض

شركة خدمات منزلية بالرياض said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة تخزين عفش بالدمام

شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام