- An Open Letter to the Man Who Installed the Carpet in 1974 for the Previous Owners of the Home We Just Bought
- An Open Letter to the Cat, Who Pushes Glasses Off the Kitchen Counter While We're Trying to Sleep
- An Open Letter to a Guy I Work With Who Always Comes Into My Office to Tell Me He Sent Me an E-mail Right After He Sends Me an E-mail
- An Open Letter to the Leader of the Ant Nation Residing in My Bathroom
- An Open Letter to My Ability to Lose Interest in Things Easily
Thursday, June 01, 2006
McSweeney's Open Letters
Since I'm so far behind on the mailbag (and there's a lot of great letters coming up), I'm going to have to send you to another site today. But lucky for you it's McSweeney's Open Letters to People or Entities Who are Unlikely to Respond. These are hilarious, I think, and some of my favorites are...