Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Humor Writing Online Course



I'm part of the organizing committee for the Stanford University Continuing Studies Online Writers Studio. These courses are taught by former Stegner Fellows and working writers, and we're now into our second year of the program.

Fall registration ends next week, and we've got two classes still open: Humor in Fiction with Suzanne Rivecca and Writing for the Movies: Beginning Screenwriting with Laurel Minter.

Do check them out if you'd like to take an online course from late September to early December. More about the OWS classes here.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Has anyone taken this class and be willing to share their experience? That would be wonderful -- thanks in advance.

Steven J. McDermott said...

Hey Tom,

Thanks for posting this. More humor is a goal I have as I work on the stories for my next collection. So I registered for the class and am looking forward to it. Great bit of synchronicity!

Steve